MONEYQUEST “Essendon vs Hawthorn Football Competition” (‘Competition”)
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- This Competition is being run at MoneyQuest Doncaster, Suite 11, Level 2, 860 Doncaster Road, Doncaster East 3109 (the ‘Store’) during the Competition Period.
- This Competition commences at 1pm, Friday 27 April 2018 and concludes at 12noon, Thursday 8 May 2018 (‘Competition Period’).
- The promoter of this Competition is Money Quest Australia Pty Ltd, (ACN 121 542 765) Australian Credit Licence 487 823 trading as MoneyQuest Doncaster.
- Employees and immediate families of the employees of the Promoter and the associated companies are ineligible to enter.
- Competition is open to all Victorian residents (‘Eligible Entrant’).
- One entry permitted per Eligible Entrant.
- To enter the Competition the Eligible Entrant must comment with the name of their favorite Hawthorn or Essendon player of all time (‘Entry’).
- An Entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or noncompliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered.
- The prize consists of two lots of three seats located on level 2, rows A and B of the Melbourne Cricket Ground on Saturday 5 May 2018 at 2.10pm (‘Prize’). The total prize pool is valued at $500.
- The winners of the Competition will be determined by random draw. The draw will take place at 2pm Thursday 3 May 2018 at the Store. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners need not be present at the draw.
- The winners of the Prizes will be notified in writing via private message on Facebook and published on the MoneyQuest Doncaster Facebook page within two hours of being selected.
- The Prize must be redeemed by midnight 4 May 2018. Failure to redeem the Prize within this time will result in it being forfeited and the Promoter may draw/select another winner for the Prizes, subject to any approval or directions of a relevant regulatory authority.
- The Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Unless expressly stated. All other expenses including delivery of the Prizes and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winners.
- The Prizes awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Competition.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a Prize equal to or greater in value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.