No-Bake Protein Balls Recipe
These protein balls are a must if you’re looking for a healthy, quick, and easy snack to make at home! 🍽
- Almond Flour
- Chia Seeds
- Cinnamon Ground
- Dark Chocolate Buttons (You can also use dates if you want to be super healthy!)
- Peanut Butter
- Vanilla Extract
- Milk or any other kind of milk substitute
- Coconut Powder
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl.
- Using your hands, mix everything together until it becomes one giant sticky ball.
- Adjust the ingredients if necessary to get the right consistency.
- Roll into balls and cover it with coconut powder.
- Set in the fridge for 15 minutes or until firm.
Are you a MoneyQuest client? Click here to follow our exclusive Facebook group for more content just like this!
This article is written to provide a summary and general overview of the subject matter covered for your information only. Every effort has been made to ensure the information in the article is current, accurate and reliable. This article has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, personal circumstances, financial situation or needs. You should consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances. You should seek your own independent legal, financial and taxation advice before acting or relying on any of the content contained in the articles and review any relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), Terms and Conditions (T&C) or Financial Services Guide (FSG).
Please consult your financial advisor, solicitor or accountant before acting on information contained in this publication.